A great way to connect with the Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor and the National Canal Museum is by choosing an item from our wishlist. Everything from tools for volunteers to a trunk for education, your donation will have a positive impact on the day-to-day activities as we serve your community.
- $11 each, plus tax and shipping- Litter Pick Sticks (for picking up trash)
- $50 – Acid Free Paper for archival preservation
- $50 per work day – Feed the Trail Tender volunteers
- $52 each – Unger Heavy Duty Trash Grabbers (with telescoping pole)
- $95 each – Oshkosh Pike Poles (12 feet long) for removing debris from the canal
- $100 each – Matting, framing, locking picture hangers, and name plate for donor: three items for our rotating exhibit
- $175 – Stain, paint brushes and other painting supplies for amenities maintenance
- $200 – Help feed Hank and George (National Canal Museum Mules)
- $250 – Native Plants, Perennials for Hugh Moore Park
- IPad (contact us for details)
- Large Computer monitor (contact us for details)
- $800 each – Tales of the Towpath traveling trunks and artifacts
- Storage Shed (contact us for details)
To donate a gift-in-kind, please contact us using the following form or by phone at 610-923-3548 x238.