- Explore the Corridor
- Signature Programs
- Partner Resources
We are so grateful to our friends who put money in a donation jar or who send us a check to support the trail and museum they love! Did you know, you could do even more to show support, by committing to an annual membership for your whole family?
Membership support is different because it is a commitment — an annual commitment to the D&L Trail and the National Canal Museum. This immediate support is the bread and butter of our annual programming – for elementary school children as well as adults. As our gratitude overflows for our members, we offer our members a full year of special benefits.
For example, each June, we celebrate membership month in style! For the rest of the month of June, all new and renewing members receive $5 off their membership. If you bring/refer a friend and they become a member, you will get a $5 coupon for the museum store OR a complimentary bike/boat rental.
This June, we’ve almost broken our 2017 record, with 18 renewing members and 37 new members! Help us get 12 more, by becoming a member before the month is out this Sunday. Our July member event is looking incredible – lawn games, trivia, beer and sangria, social on the Museum porch and tours of the Locktender’s House and Garden (date TBD).
We love our members. Once you join our incredible crew of outdoor enthusiasts and historic preservationists, here are the benefits you’ll see all year long!
• All standard membership benefits, including unlimited admission to the Museum
• Discounts on the D&L Heritage Half Marathon, a fun Run/Walk held on a scenic section of the D&L Trail from Slatington to Northampton, plus 10% off other major events AND in the museum store
• New today: 10 hours per year of free access to Ancestry.com at the Archives, by appointment
• Membership recognition in pertinent publications and newsletters
• VIP Admission and special invitations to member-only exhibit previews and receptions
• Discounted Canal Boat rides, access to special programs, nature excursions, and walking towpath tours
See you soon at a member event! Thank you for considering membership for your entire family, it’s an incredible value.
It’s only with your generosity that we can keep bringing the region’s important history and stories to life.