Main Entrance Sign (Small)
- Announce to pedestrians and vehicular drivers that they have arrived to an important part of the Corridor
- Greeting to a trailhead or point of interest
- 52” x 60”
- Fiberglass panels mounted on two aluminum posts
- Indicate the location of the sign and location
- 25 characters.
- 50 characters per line.
- Below are suggested text:
- Line 1: Landowner’s organization or Heritage Site Name.
- Line 2: County, Municipality Township, Borough or Bureau of the sign’s location. Information must not duplicate
- Lines 3: Hours of Operation, Access To. Information must not duplicate Line 2.
- Line 4: Accessible River Trail Names, Trail Names (if not on already at a D&L Trailhead), Museums, Historical Locations, Hours of Operation.
- Recognition to the landowners and partners
- Maximum of 3 logos or official seals
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, EPS, PDF, JPEG or PNG files of at least 300 dpi
- Submitted on our website or via email to the Visually Speaking Manager.
The form below is also available in a PDF HERE! Please email the Visually Speaking Manager your completed and signed form.
Main Entrance Sign Form (Small)