- Explore the Corridor
- Signature Programs
- Partner Resources
Bucks County businesses, non-profits, government officials and community supporters will gather to honor those chosen by the Landmark Towns of Bucks County as the recipients of the 1st Annual Community Achievement Awards.
• Bristol Borough Volunteer of the Year Award: Harold Mitchener, Board Member, Bristol Cultural and Historical Foundation
• Morrisville Volunteer of the Year Award: Kimberly Kane, Community Events Director of the Morrisville YMCA
• New Hope Volunteer of the Year Award: Earl Bierman, Chairman of the New Hope Borough Park and Recreation Committee
• Yardley Volunteer of the Year Award: Barry DiNola, Owner of Yardley Jewelers
• Landmark Towns Partner of the Year Award: Michael Leff, TreeVitalize Program Manager, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society; Barley VanClief, Tree Tenders Project Manager, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society; Bill Setzer, Group Leader of the Morrisville EAC Committee Tree Tenders Group; Deborah Colgan, Project Coordinator of the Morrisville EAC Tree Tenders Group; Sue Schneck, Group Leader, Bucks County Master Gardeners Tree Tenders Group
• Woman of the Year Award: Margaret Bork, Owner of Fun Matters
• Philanthropic Award: Bucks County Conference and Visitors Center
• Economic Development Award: Dee Dee Bowman, Chairperson of the New Hope Revitalization Committee
• Cultural Historic Organization Award: Friends of the Delaware Canal
• Community Enrichment Award: Loretta Vasso, Bristol Borough Community Partnership
• Small Business Excellence Award: Yardley Face and Body Spa
• Medium Size Business Excellence Award: Concerto Fusion
• Mid Size Business Excellence Award: Atomica Design Group
• Large Business Excellence Award: Triumph Brewing Company
• Chairperson’s Award: John Burke, New Hope Borough Manager
Landmark Towns of Bucks County, a program of the Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor, Inc., is an economic development initiative of the four boroughs of Bristol, Morrisville, New Hope and Yardley, PA.
The Landmark Towns of Bucks County Community Achievement Awards recognizes the best people, businesses, and organizations in Bucks County for the significant business, economic development and community contributions they provide to make Bucks County a better place in which to live, work, and visit.
The recipients will be honored on April, 29th at the Yardley Country Club in Yardley, PA. A reception begins at 6:00 pm, followed by a buffet dinner and awards ceremony. For more information, please contact Landmark Towns of Bucks County at 215-781-2605 or at [email protected].