The D&L has tools and equipment that volunteers can borrow to use for events. You must coordinate with the Trail Programs Manager in advance to do this.
In general we have hand tools (rakes, shovels, loppers, saws, etc.) and some powered equipment (weed whackers, brush hog, etc.). For a complete inventory look at this spreadsheet.
Trail Tender Trailer and Tools
- Complete a Trail Tenders Tool Rental Form.
- Email or call the Trail Programs Manager to see if those tools and dates are available.
- Agree to a pick up time to retrieve the tools.
- Use the tools at the event.
- Complete a Trail Tenders Online Reporting Form to document your work.
- Clean and repair tools if necessary. Any damage to tools will be your responsibility to repair or replace.
- Return tools at the set date and time.